TBA : FAQ
1. Which product you are providing?
Ans: We are providing domestic and international air/hotel booking. Bus ticket for all major cities in india. Travel insurance and prepaid mobile and dth recharges.
2. What is working procedure ‘or’ How is it woking/Any software needed?
Ans: This is prepaid services. You need to recharge portal and avail the online product like air tickets hotel booking, bus ticket, prepaid mobile and dth recharge. No require any specific software. This is online portal and you can access from anywhere from you desktop/laptop.
3. How many registration fee/Any capital investment needed/ How much should i spend initially for setting up?
Ans: There is no registration/annual maintenance fee. Only you need to start business with INR 10000.
After registration this amount will credit on your portal. You can avail against booking/recharge.
4. What is commission earning procedure/How to earn commission?
Ans: How to earn commission: If Your Portal balance is INR 10000. After search airfare you will get pub price and offer price; Example that you are searching BOM - DEL Ticket, after search you are finding pub price INR 8500 & offer price 8200. You will charge to your client INR 8500(Pub fare will find on e-ticket) but portal will deduct INR 8200(Offer price). You will earn INR 300 commission from your client directly. You can keep extra markup/service charge through our portal setting. After 8200 deducting from your portal remaining balace will INR 10000-8200 =INR 1800.
5. What is percentage commission you are providing.
Ans: percentage commission is different and this is applicable on airlines/hotel/bus and telecom operation and type of booking and recharge. We will sent you every month airlines commission structure over you registered email address. Approx commission find below
On Hotel Booking: Up to 7%
On Bus Booking: Up to 5%
On Mobile recharge: Up to 2%
On Dth rechage: Up to 5%
6. What is registration procedure/ How to register with TBA?
Ans: Registration Procedure: You need to pay opening account balance INR 10000 in any account & sent us payment detail on email@example.com. After receive your payment detail we will sent you one e-registration form. After fill up the form our technical staff will create your personal account with in one working hours & credit this amount on your portal account. After that you can do start your business.
7. Are you providing any training?
Ans: There is very simple procedure to book/recharge. We have sent you pdf file on your mail. Mostly information you will find on that. If you have any clarification you can call or mail us. For further training you can visit in our office.
8. How to recharge TBA portal./Where in the Travelbookingagent portal do I make payments?
Ans: After deposit cash/neft/regs in our account. Please log in you portal account and go through “Account” Click on “Make payment” Select “cash” and put up amount and summit. Our account department will update is quickly.
9. Can I use debit/credit card/How to quick recharge my portal.
Ans: Yes, You can use debit/credit/nonbanking through our payment gateway ccavenue and icici merchant. 2.5 extra gateway charges will applicable Your portal will get recharge instantly at any time.
10. How is Travelbookingagent.in different from other online travel portals?
Ans: TBA is India’s largest B2B travel portal. We offer a wide range of services to our business partners, We are providing best support with the right pricing and inventory.
11. As a travel agent, can I add my own service fee?
Ans: Yes, you can. Just go to ‘View Profile’ and in the ‘Pricing’ tab you can set the service fee for domestic & international sector or as per airline, and for domestic and international hotels.
12. If I need any assistance what should I do?
Ans: We have a team of travel and technical consultants ready and waiting for your call. Just dial through to our helpdesk on +91-99-11-07-08-09(24x7) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with cc email@example.com to access around the clock support.
13. Can I change my user name and password?
Ans: Each user name has a unique identity and cannot be changed. However, should you want to change your password you can do this by selecting ‘View Profile’ Please mention password and confirm it again and ‘Update profile’ in bottom.
14. What should I do if I forget my password or want to change agency name, contact?
Ans: Please drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org along with your agency name with contact detail
15. Is there any agreement to sign or will there be a written contract between the parties or not
Ans: This is prepaid services. Registration procedure find on FAQ 6.
16. Any amount limitation to do business with in month or year?
Ans: No. There is no limitation.
17. Will you be credit facility ?
Ans: Yes. You can get 50K for 03 Days if you provide us 03 bank guarantee with same . Also provide us valid id and address proof.
18. Is it compulsory to have an IATA certification before registering?
Ans: No, Its not necessary.
19. How do the people know that I have started the business/How to promote my business ? Are you providing any support.
Ans: You can start marketing door to door or distribute pumphalate or brochure on local label. You can do marketing through sms or mailer. We can provide you cheaper sms and email marking tools.
20. What is refund, cancellation and rescheduling policy, procedures and rates/ What is the cancellation policy?
Ans: Each airline/hotel/bus operator has their own cancellation policy. Therefore, we suggest that you always cancel the flight as early as possible, and certainly no less than four hours before the departure time. Please read carefully of hotel and bus ticket cancellation policy and follow it according. You will get all refund on portal. For further cancellation/rescheduling charges you should contact to our 24x7 help center find on FAQ 12
21. How can I cancel a flight?
Ans: It’s possible to cancel flights from within the ‘Ticket Queue’ screen. Here you need to select the ‘Change request’ option for the relevant PNR. Click to Know Cancellation Procedure
22. Can you share me the details of holiday package?
Ans: Please sent us query on email@example.com with destination, date of travel, no of persons, no of nights, hotel category. Our holiday team will help you to plan package for your guest.
23. Are we considered as a Franchisee?
Ans: This is not franchise. You will sell own brand in market. All tickets and voucher will generate by your agency name.
24. What are the requirements for becoming a TBA, ( any documents required ? )
Ans: Require PAN & Address proof for further registration.
25. Can I hold ticket?
Ans: Yes, you can hold your ticket. For holding facility activation you need to sent us one mail on firstname.lastname@example.org with your agency name. Click to Know Holding Procedure